Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Scythe - further conversion and paint stripping

As mentioned previously, I started converting Scythes differently before. I pushed the conversion a step further and (attempted to) use green stuff to make those Wraith plates more integrated with the hull. Here's how it's looking for now, partway through sanding:





Frankly, it looks disgusting. It's not done yet, but I don't think I did a terrific job. When I look at similar green stuff projects online, it looks smooth and almost polished. Mine looks like a lump, and sanding it to shape made it look like a green lump covered in sawdust.

I did the same thing to my old Scythe, after using plain rubbing alcohol to strip the paint down to the primer. I'm waiting for the green stuff to dry for a bit before I start sanding this one:





I don't really know what to think, but I better keep going. Ugh.

Thanks for looking.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar