Well I will be doing some painting soon but first it is Summer Vacation.
I will be heading our for the West Coast of Sweden to relax and hopefully get some sun. The 4th of July was a good day with good food and some games of Kubb out on the lawn. It was a warm day and after the long winter of darkens it was good to sit in the sun.
I continue to work off items from my honey do list and I have the urge to do some painting again. I will work on the rest of the German Platoon for Chain of Command and then I think I will paint some more ships for the Scanian War Naval project that Soren and I had started a while back.
We will all see what gets painted over the next two weeks.
Have a good week!


0 Yorumlar