It was my best hobby year since the 80s!
The reasons for this are:
- I discovered in early spring there were a lot of great blogs and bloggers out there sharing my interest in the old-school stuff. From eBay I knew you were out there but never ran into anyone.
- I started my own blog. Reading my first post you can tell it wasn't very ambitious to start with. However, the fun just increased.
- You actually visited my blog and wrote interesting and encouraging comments. There is a great spirit in our community. I don't think I have ever seen an unfriendly word being written. A bit rate looking around the internet.
- All this got me very inspired and a lot of painting was done. Also manged to develop the painting as well - hugely rewarding. The main project was my Fantasy Chaos Army which started out as a Warband project which started out with painting a single Sorcerer. A few other bits and pieces got done as well and my 40k Khorne Warband was silly fun to do.
| My cabinet with most of the 2013 miniatures |
Thank you very much all writers, readers and fellow hobbyists!
I have no idea what 2014 will bring. The intention is of course to finish the Chaos army and as mentioned in last post, do a few more 40k warbands. Would be nice with a bit of gaming with my creations as well and going to Oldhammer day 2014 is in the plan.
Speaking of 40k warbands. This is a Nurgle Squat I made somewhere in the first half on the 90's for a warband I created back then. A project never finished
| Nurgle Squat I made somewhere in the first half on the 90's |
See you in 2014/Hans

0 Yorumlar